- Help students better track their heart rate during workouts, helping them understand when they are training at the proper intensity level.
- The monitor straps around the chest, and then sends the electrocardiogram (ECG) signal to the wrist watch, providing more accurate information about heart rate.
- An audio/visual alarm goes off whenever a user enters or exits the target heart rate zone.
- There’s only one button, which makes this monitor extremely easy to use and start up.
- The included T31 chest strap has soft flexible plastic material with an elastic strap.
- The monitor is water resistant to 30m, so there’s no need to worry about it being damaged by splashing water or sweat.
- The screen is large and easy to read.
- Outside of HRM, the monitor acts as a basic regular watch, making it ideal for all-day use.
- An included storage case makes it easy to pack up and organize monitors.
Polar® FT1 Heart Rate Monitor Options
Polar® FT1 Heart Rate Monitors available in packs or individually.
- Polar® FT1 Packs. Include monitors, chest straps, and locking case.
- Individual Monitor