This heart rate monitor option includes features such as average heart rate, max heart rate, target zones with alarms, single button start, file storage and more. Rather than paying for features you don’t need, you can get just the basics!
- Help students better track their heart rate during workouts, helping them understand when they are training at the proper intensity level.
- The monitor straps around the chest, and then sends the electrocardiogram (ECG) signal to the wrist watch, providing more accurate information about heart rate.
- An audio/visual alarm goes off whenever a user enters or exits the target heart rate zone.
- There’s only one button, which makes this monitor extremely easy to use and start up.
- The included T31 chest strap has soft flexible plastic material with an elastic strap.
- The monitor is water resistant to 30m, so there’s no need to worry about it being damaged by splashing water or sweat.
- The screen is large and easy to read.
- Outside of HRM, the monitor acts as a basic regular watch, making it ideal for all-day use.
- An included storage case makes it easy to pack up and organize monitors.
Polar® FT1 Heart Rate Monitor Options
Polar® FT1 Heart Rate Monitors available in packs or individually.
- Polar® FT1 Packs. Include monitors, chest straps, and locking case.
- Individual Monitor