Provide your entire class with instant heart rate feedback via Bluetooth® thanks to this innovative solution! Each Polar® H7 class heart rate monitor transmits data to any iPhone® 5 or iPad® 3 (or later), so teachers can monitor real-time information and provide instant feedback during class in the Polar® heart rate app. GoFit™ software license allows teachers to customize screens, evaluate data, set targets, save up to 99 class sessions, and share results with parents and administrators.
- Monitor tracks:
- Average and Max Heart Rate
- Time in Target Zones
- Total Exercise Time
- ECG sensor measures the heart's electrical signals for the greatest accuracy.
- Chest strap doesn't require a wrist monitor so you can set up and Go!
- Easily transfers data to the Polar Flow app to assess users on one screen in real time!
- Generate and share reports from data collected by monitors.
- Monitor is fully waterproof and transfers heart rate data in water with 5 KHz transmission.
- Replaceable battery ensures monitors are always ready to go.
- Storage case included in packs makes it easy to organize and protect equipment when not in use.
- Basic Pack. Includes 20 H7 Monitors with Straps, a nylon carrying case, and a software license*.
- PowerPlus Pack. Includes:
- 24 H7 Monitors with Straps
- iPad® 5th Generation (32 GB), 1 Ea
- Storage case with laser-cut foam, 1 Ea
- Software license*, 1 Ea
*Download your registration form HERE. License not available outside the United States. License is not included on individual monitors.Which heart rate monitor is right for me?