This monitor uses both foot and hand sensors to measure 7 fitness indicators: body fat, weight, body mass index, skeletal muscle, visceral fat, resting metabolism, and body age. All results show on the easy-to-read LCD display. It stores personal data for up to 4 users, with a 180-day memory. Scale base is 13"L x 12"W; 5 lb.
- Hand and foot connection points make full body sensing possible.
- Accurate measurements of body fat percentage and other measurements occur using proven bioelectrical impedance methods. A small electrical signal works its way through the whole body, which then estimates free body mass, body fat, etc.
- The device measures seven fitness indicators: body fat percentage, body weight, body mass index, skeletal muscle, visceral fat, resting metabolism, and body age.
- An easy-to-read digital display shows body weight up to 330 pounds in mere seconds.
- A retractable cord makes it suitable for users up to 6’6-3/4” tall.
- The device has a 180-day memory for 4 users.
- Scale is battery operated (4 AA batteries included).
- Instructions for getting started with testing are extremely easy to follow.