This intelligent monitor follows the user's average daily activity patterns to set personalized daily goals and remind students to move throughout the day. Its year-long battery lifer The Garmin Vivofit wireless activity tracker displays steps, calories, distance, activity timer, and time of day on a backlit display without having to be charged in up to a year!
- Monitor tracks:
- Monitor learns about the user's activity patterns and formulates personalized daily goal.
- Dirt-resistant silicone resin wrist wrap stays clean during usage and are easy to sanitize.
- A backlit LCD display makes for quick and easy reference.
- Monitor features a “move bar,” which advances after every 15 minutes of inactivity and resets when the user walks.
- Bluetooth connectivity allows the device to auto-sync with paired mobile devices at specific milestones like meeting a daily goal or reaching a certain number of steps.
- Syncs with the free Garmin Connect app for additional tracking and reports.
- Vibrating and audible inactivity alerts prevent sedentary behavior among students.
- Water-resistant to 50m. Safe for use while swimming.
- Guaranteed to have a year of battery life.
Why incorporate monitors in my class?