This intelligent monitor learns the student’s average daily activity patterns, sets personalized daily goals, and reminds students to get moving throughout the day. The Garmin Vivofit® wireless activity tracker displays steps, calories, distance, activity timer, and time of day on a backlit display.
- Learns the average activity level of the user and proposes a personalized daily goal.
- Shows steps, calories burned, distance, and time of day on a backlit display.
- Features a “move bar,” which builds every 15 minutes a user is not active until you reset it by walking for a few minutes.
- Vibrating and audible inactivity alerts help keep users from being inactive for extended periods of time.
- Bluetooth connectivity allows the device to auto-sync with paired mobile devices at strategic times throughout the day, such as when a goal is met or the user reaches a certain number of steps.
- Dirt-resistant silicone resin wrist wraps stay clean during usage and are easy to sanitize.
- An LCD display makes for quick and easy reference.
- Syncs with the free Garmin Connect app for additional tracking and reports.
- Water resistant to 50m.
- Guaranteed to have a year of battery life.
- Storage case makes packing and organizing these monitors a breeze.
Garmin Vivofit® 2 Activity Monitor Options
Garmin Vivofit® 2 Activity Monitors are available in packs or individually. Replacement batteries also available separately.
- Garmin Vivofit® 2 Packs. Include monitors and lockable case.
- Individual Monitor
- Replacement Batteries, Set of 10