This intelligent monitor follows the user's average daily activity patterns to set personalized daily goals and remind students to move throughout the day. Its year-long battery lifer The Garmin Vivofit® wireless activity tracker displays steps, calories, distance, activity timer, and time of day on a backlit display without having to be charged in up to a year!
- Monitor tracks:
- Monitor learns about the user's activity patterns and formulates personalized daily goal.
- Dirt-resistant silicone resin wrist wrap stays clean during usage and are easy to sanitize.
- A backlit LCD display makes for quick and easy reference.
- Monitor features a “move bar,” which advances after every 15 minutes of inactivity and resets when the user walks.
- Bluetooth connectivity allows the device to auto-sync with paired mobile devices at specific milestones like meeting a daily goal or reaching a certain number of steps.
- Syncs with the free Garmin Connect app for additional tracking and reports.
- Vibrating and audible inactivity alerts prevent sedentary behavior among students.
- Water-resistant to 50m. Safe for use while swimming.
- Guaranteed to have a year of battery life.
- Storage case included in packs makes it easy to organize and protect equipment when not in use.
Packs include monitors and lockable case.Which pedometer is right for me?
Why incorporate monitors in my class?