The world's first fitness tracker to measure body composition also tracks steps, calories, and more for a complete picture of health! Advanced bioelectrical impedance analysis measures opposition to the flow of electricity through body tissues to estimate body fat percentage, body fat mass, muscle mass, basal metabolic rate (BMR), and BMI. Simply place two fingers on the monitor receptors to take a reading! Body composition and heart rate monitoring add an extra layer of data to already robust fitness tracking for better insight into physical progress of your students.
- InBodyBAND Features:
- Calories Burned
- Heart Rate
- Body Composition
- Finger electrodes make heart rate and body composition measurement easy and efficient!
- A backlit LCD screen makes it easy to view data.
- An adjustable band accommodates users of all sizes.
- Monitor syncs via Bluetooth Smart technology to Apple devices running iOS 7.0 or later.
- Monitor syncs to the InBody app for analysis and data storage.
- MicroUSB rechargeable battery lasts for up to 10 days on a single charge.
- Storage included in packs makes it easy to organize and protect equipment while not in use.
Packs include monitors and a lockable case with laser-cut foam.Which pedometer is right for me?
Why incorporate monitors in my class?