Academic learning and physical activity don't stop when students leave the classroom! Get kids in youth, recreation, and before- or after-school programs using the curriculum proven to increase learning and activity levels, too! Over 200 activities focus on cooperation, culture, fitness, and sports and align with the state and national guidelines. Lessons include STEM connections, character development, and age/space adaptations. Ages 5 to 14 successfully learn about a wide range of topics and space isn't a hindrance! Music and hundreds of videos complement lessons and get youth on their feet so they actively learn. Choose all files digitally or in both digital and print formats. See more details on each option below.
After School Curriculum Options
- Set 1 includes a one- or three-year digital subscription and online access to all resources, including:
- Hundreds of activity videos & music files
- Assessment tools
- Set 2 includes Set 1 plus:
- Printed manual
- Music CD
- Set 3 includes Set 2 plus:
- The Best-seller SPARKfolio! This custom box includes all printed materials from the website, plus more. All pieces are professionally printed and highly references pieces are laminated. The durable box is organized for quick reference and is easy to transport/share among teachers.