Written by an Expert
Steve Cotter, a world-renowned kettlebell expert, created this book to share his training secrets in one authoritative guide. Packed with 95 basic, intermediate, and advanced exercises, Kettlebell Training provides complete coverage on getting started with kettlebells, creating customized sport-specific routines, and conditioning. It is a detailed guide for athletes of all experience levels.
The book contains 10 chapters.
- Chapter 1. The Kettlebell Advantage
- Chapter 2. Getting Started With Kettlebells
- Chapter 3. Exercise Principles
- Chapter 4. Setting Goals, Assessing Fitness, and Training Safely
- Chapter 5. Warming Up and Cooling Down
- Chapter 6. Basic Exercises
- Chapter 7. Intermediate Exercises
- Chapter 8. Advanced Exercises
- Chapter 9. Creating a Customized Training Program
- Chapter 10. Sport-Specific Training Programs
Book is 224 pages.