Add resistance to lifting exercises (squats, deadlifts, shrugs) with the most versatile equipment in your kit. Use these resistance bands for added resistance or assistance wherever it is needed. Anchor them to equipment to enhance benching, squats, and power lifts, or use them to assist pull-ups, dips, and more. Easy to store in the gym or stash in your bag, these go-anywhere bands empower your workout anywhere you are.
- Resistance bands are less intimidating than dumbbells and machines, yet still produce great results.
- Resistance training is great for building strength and stability, and can be a tremendous help duringp hysical therapy, yoga, stretching, and more.
- A closed loop design adds resistance for stretching, rehabilitation, and strength training.
- This is the only closed loop, thick-resistance band we offer, and our most versatile resistance band.
- All bands are 41"L x 3/16" thick.
- Optional powder-coated steel Wall Rack features color-coordinating pegs for easy organization. Pegs are 6"L x 3"W. Rack is 34"L, 11 lb.
- UltraFit™ Beast™ Bands Packs. Include 8 bands and a mesh storage bag.
- Light (2 XX-Light, 4 X-Light, 2 Light)
- Medium (2 X-Light, 4 Light, 2 Medium)
- Heavy (2 Light, 4 Medium, 2 Heavy)
- Beast™ Band Wall Rack Pack. Includes 25 bands (5 ea XX-Light, X-Light, Light, Medium, Heavy) and an all-steel Beast™ Band Wall Rack.