From the wrap-around cyclist handles to the strong modern frame, this BH upright exercise bike delivers strength, smooth performance, and style to any fitness room. A silent poly V-belt drive train and a bevy of programs and resistance levels deliver the perfect workout to novices and pros alike.
An upright bike provides a full-body workout, especially when compared to a recumbent bike. Engaging the arms, shoulders, and core simultaneously, this bike provides a workout that is more comparable to riding a bicycle outdoors.
An all-steel frame ensures years of durability and constant use. The micro-adjust fore/aft seat adjustment allows a custom fit for any user, and a large cushioned seat provides outstanding comfort. A poly-V magnetic belt silently generates 16 levels of magnetic resistance, meaning no external power is needed to operate the machine. Wheels on the front of the frame allow users to tip the bike up slightly and wheel it out of the way when not in use.
This bike features 16 exercise programs, including 12 present, Watts, Manual, Custom, and Heart Rate programs. A red LED matrix window helps you select these programs, and displays information such as speed, distance, time, RPM, watts, calories, pulse, level, and program profile for better insight into your workout.
- Drive Train. Silent, poly-V magnetic belt.
- Frame. Steel frame with wheels for easy mobility (300 lb weight capacity).
- Functions. 16 programs and 16 resistance levels.
- Console. Speed, distance, time, ROM, watts, calories, level, and pulse.
- Heart Rate. Telemetry only (Polar® compatible).
- Dimensions. 33-1/2"L x 24-1/2"W x 56-1/2"H, 100 lb. Assembly required.