Introduce students to Cardio Kids fitness equipment and help them develop a healthy enthusiasm for working out, one machine at a time! Youth involvement in training—specifically in cardio and strength training—helps build self-esteem, promotes healthy hearts, boosts the metabolism, strengthens bones, and lays the foundation for lifelong healthy and active lifestyles.
Great Intro to Fitness
As your students experience each machine, they’ll quickly see how their health is positively impacted, and will feel more comfortable delving deeper into the world of fitness. Choose from a complete 6-machine circuit or individual machines, designed specifically for younger students and institutional settings.
Designed for Beginners
Each machine offers a scaled-back design of common equipment found in any commercial setting to accommodate younger users. Brighter colors and smaller sizes make machines more inviting than their full-sized counterparts. Each piece of elementary school fitness equipment is constructed with heavy-duty powder-coated steel frames, commercial components, and high-quality sealed bearings for seamless functionality at all times.
- Stepper: Designed with almost infinite adjustability for tension and speed control. Features adjustable shock settings, kid-friendly computer (reads distance, time, calories, speed), and industrial grips. 30”L x 18”W x 48”H; 65 lb.
- Recumbent Bike: Includes kid-friendly computer (time, speed, distance, calories, and pulse monitor), portable wheel system, and padded back support. Seat adjusts to fit the height of various users. 10 levels based on the computer programming for user to adjust. Unit includes wheels for easier portability and ships fully assembled. 40”L x 76”W x 45”H; 90 lb.
- Rower: Smooth, rhythmic, impact-free motion makes it easy for children to work all the major muscle groups through a very wide range of motion, enabling them to increase and maintain flexibility! Specially designed onboard computer prompts students to acknowledge their calories, heart rate, speed, time and distance. Rower seat is equipped with back brace to promote good rowing form. 75”L x 24”W x 25”H; 90 lb.
- Moonwalker: Simple, tension-free motion increases heart rate while teaching balance and coordination. Features non-skid rubber feet grips, upholstered padding, and padded hand grips. 36”L x 33”W x 45”H; 100 lb.
- Treadmill: A 3 horsepower motor combined with steel-reinforced running frame supports users up to 300 lbs. Safety side handrails and a children's computer readout are standard. Includes emergency cut-offs for safety. Specifically sized for children. Recommended for walking only. Speed range of 0.5-3.5 mph. 82”L x 34”W x 49”H; 215 lb.
- Elliptical: Works the entire body and has been carefully designed to supply more balance for fast-growing bodies. Motivation is easy thanks to electronics that include calories, heart rate, speed, time and distance. Optimal for a 12-14" stride length, with slow to fast rhythmic gliding options. Users can isolate lower-body and position hands over pulse sensors for non-impact conditioning. Offers the ability to reverse stride, activating different muscle groups, with perceived exertion being lower. 54”L x 35”W x 54”H; 174 lb.
Truck delivery on all machines.Why incorporate youth strength training into my fitness program?