Teach the importance of healthful fitness habits to adolescents using junior fitness equipment designed just for them! 9 machines focus on a different aspect of fitness training, instilling familiarity and comfort in students when it comes to recognizing the full picture of wellness. Use machines individually, or in Sets of 6 or 9 for a tailored workout experience that prepares students for a lifetime of good exercise habits.
Perfect for Beginners
Full-size, complicated equipment can be intimidating for students to approach and use properly. Instead, these machines offer a scaled-back, less-invasive prospect for students ages 10-14, allowing them to reap the benefits of proper cardio and strength training. Their accommodating size, brighter coloring, and uncomplicated setup makes teaching good fitness habits easy and maintaining them even easier! The result is a healthy attitude towards fitness and the development of a lifelong emphasis on working out.
A Range of Exercise Options
For a full range of training options for younger students, this junior fitness equipment is available in a Set of 6 machines. The set teaches individual areas of fitness focus, which can then be combined into a circuit of exercises that work the entire body. Students will learn the fundamentals of each machine and how those exercises affect their body, as well as how a total body fitness plan affects their overall health.
For facilities that have existing equipment or are only focusing on specific areas of training, individual machines are also available. Use a cardio kids stepper to introduce basic cardio routines into their day-to-day regimen, utilize a kid’s treadmill for an introduction to running and heart rates, or acclimate them with a spin bike for a zero-impact workout that anyone can do!
- Stepper: Built tough for heavy usage. Designed with an almost infinite adjustability for tension and speed control. The shock can be mounted in any of 3 positions depending on the average weight of your clientele. This stepper is built tough for heavy usage with hydraulic adjustable cylinders that quickly change resistance levels.
- Elliptical: Works the entire body and has been carefully designed to supply more balance for fast-growing bodies. Motivation is easy thanks to electronics that include calories, heart rate, speed, time and distance. Optimal for a 16-18" stride length, with slow to fast rhythmic gliding options. Users can isolate lower-body and position hands over pulse sensors for non-impact conditioning. Offers the ability to reverse stride, activating different muscle groups, with perceived exertion being lower.
- Rower: Duplicates the exciting feel of Olympic rowing. The smooth, rhythmic, impact-free motion makes it easy and fun for children to work all the major muscle groups through a very wide range of motion, thus enabling them to increase and maintain flexibility.
- Stairwalker™: Benefit from a lower-body gliding motion and upper-body ergometer. This unit will increase heart rate and provides an onboard computer that reads out speed, time, distance, and calories, with the ability to monitor heart rate through an ear clip. Tension is adjustable.
- Treadmill: A 3.0 HP motor combined with steel reinforced running frame provides facility operators the ability to work with children up to 300 lbs. This unit comes with all the bells and whistles to help motivate children to be active and fit. Safety side handrails and a children's computer readout are standard. Includes emergency cut-offs for safety. Speed range of .5-10 mph.
- Moonwalker: While teaching balance and coordination, it helps to maintain a child's heart rate when used in a cardiovascular circuit. Its simple, tension-free motion captivates children of all ages. Features non-skid rubber feet grips, upholstered padding, commercial padded hand grips.
- Spin Bike: Features an onboard computer monitor displaying speed, time, distance, and pulse rate. Comes with portable wheels for easy transport. A larger, heavier frame as compared to other junior sized spin bikes, it has adjustable toe clips, padded seat and handle bars for comfort, and more durable top load tension adjustment to make adjusting easier for users.
- Semi-Recumbent Bike: Built for commercial high use applications, it can handle children of any weight! The computer and magnetic tension system is simple to use and provide feedback for calories time speed distance. The computer accurately displays the heart rate of the user through contact heart rate located on the machines handles.
Cardio Kids™ Junior Complete Circuit Options
Cardio Kids™ Junior Complete Circuit is available in a set or as individual machines. Truck delivery on all machines.
- 6-Machine Circuit. Includes Stepper, Elliptical, Rower, Treadmill, Moonwalker, and Semi-Recumbent Bike.
- Individual Machines
- Stepper, 42”L x 30”W x 56”H; 105 lb
- Elliptical, 78”L x 32”W x 58”H; 185 lb
- Rower, 82”L x 24”W x 42”H; 90 lb
- Stairwalker™, 60”L x 33”W x 60”H; 175 lb
- Treadmill, 50”L x 32”W x 48”H; 215 lb
- Moonwalker, 36”L x 42”W x 50”H; 110 lb
- Spin Bike, 42”L x 20”W x 36”H; 106 lb
- Semi-Recumbent Bike, 42”L x 24”W x 54”H; 130 lb