Landice® L7 treadmills offer a supremely economical solution for institutional and commercial indoor training, with all of the essential features you need, coupled with durability you can rely on. This model comes in 2 variations to ensure you’re delivering the right level of fitness intensity and immersion to users.
Sporting a frame made of aircraft-quality 6063-T6 aluminum, secured with aircraft locking hardware, the steadfast construction of Landice® L7 treadmills is second to none. Coupled with a compact design and reliable safety features, it’s the perfect institutional or commercial treadmill for enduring frequent, strenuous use by larger groups. It offers a more resilient construction over our BH Fitness® treadmills, yet comes at a more affordable price point than higher-end Landice® L9 Club Treadmills. It’s an ideal marriage of design, durability, and affordability, ensuring quality use over the long-term.
Two Levels of Training
Depending on the fitness demands and proficiency level of your user group, these treadmills come in 2 distinct tiers.
Landice® L7 Pro Trainer Treadmills are applicable for all basic users, offering a wide array of features and minimal programs. It’s a straightforward treadmill that’s easy to use and understand, with enough options to cater to specific fitness demands. This option is also ideal for institutions with groups of students—it keeps them in sight, as compared to having them run outside where you could lose sight of them or lose track of their training/activity.
Landice® L7 Cardio Trainer Treadmills offer a step up in programming options for more advanced users. More programming opens the door for different training exercises, helping users meet specific, desired results, such as fat burning, endurance training, or variable training. Contact heart rate reading is also featured on this model, which sheds light on things like target heart rate and heart rate over time, to be used in conjunction with more serious training regimens.
- Large 2-1/2" commercial grade rollers offer a greater surface area and require less tension, which increases the longevity of the bearings and belts, while further improving how smoothly it operates.
- State-of-the-art, high-inertia, custom cast-iron flywheel protects the motor and electronics from stress associated with treadmill use.
- Landice® exclusive softer-than-grass VFX floating deck system features multiple shock-absorbing elements, which self-tune to a user’s stride to provide optimal performance and five times the amount of absorption of grass.
- Commercial-grade, cushioned, four-ply tread belt provides additional protection to the joints and knees.
- 4 HP continuous-duty drive motor prevents overheating, while making it possible to workout at speeds ranging from 0.5-12 mph.
- A 0-15% incline adds variety to exercise, while helping to simulate outdoor conditions. Exercising on an incline gives a great advantage over traditional treadmill walking or running: It recruits different muscle groups and significantly increases metabolic rate.
- Pro model features LED display. Display shows time, speed, distance, calories, pace, and elevation for clear feedback on training session.
Landice® L7 Club Treadmill Options
Landice® L7 Club Treadmills are available in 2 models. Truck delivery on both models.
- Pro Trainer
- Cardio Trainer