Landice L7 treadmills offer a supremely economical solution for institutional and commercial indoor training, with all of the essential features you need, coupled with durability you can rely on.
Sporting commercial-grade bearings and an aircraft-quality aluminum frame, the Landice L7 will still be purring when your students come back for their class reunions. At the heart of this treadmill is a silent 4 hp motor that can withstand constant use without overheating—or making a peep. From its superior shock absorption to its custom cast-iron flywhee., the L7 is perfect for institutional use by larger groups.
Landice L7 Cardio Trainer Treadmills offer a step up in programming options for more advanced users. Contact heart rate reading is coveted for strict training regimens.
- Speed. 0.5-11 mph with 4.0 hp motor.
- Surface. 58"L x 20"W (reversible deck) ranging 0-15% incline.
- Rollers. 2-1/2" dia, 14 lb crowned steel rollers.
- Frame. 400 lb weight capacity; rust-free aluminum frame.
- Console. LCD. Console shows time, speed, distance, calories, pace, and elevation.
- Programs. 20 programs and contact heart rate capability.
- Dimensions. 75"L x 34"W x 57"H, 300 lb. Assembly required.
Truck delivery on all treadmills.
Which treadmill is right for me?