Landice® L7 treadmills offer a supremely economical solution for institutional and commercial indoor training, with all of the essential features you need, coupled with durability you can rely on. This model comes in 2 variations to ensure you’re delivering the right level of fitness intensity and immersion to users.
Sporting commercial-grade bearings and an aircraft-quality aluminum frame, the Landice® L7 will still be purring when your students come back for their class reunions. At the heart of this treadmill is a silent 4 hp motor that can withstand constant use without overheating—or making a peep. From its superior shock absorption to its custom cast-iron flywhee., the L7 is perfect for institutional use by larger groups.
Depending on the fitness demands and proficiency level of your user group, these treadmills come in 2 distinct tiers.
Landice® L7 Pro Trainer Treadmills are great for everyday use, simplified features and programs. It is easy to use and understand, with enough options to cater to specific fitness demands.
Landice® L7 Cardio Trainer Treadmills offer a step up in programming options for more advanced users. Contact heart rate reading is coveted for strict training regimens.
- Speed. 0.5-11 mph with 4.0 hp motor.
- Surface. 58"L x 20"W (reversible deck) ranging 0-15% incline.
- Rollers. 2-1/2" dia, 14 lb crowned steel rollers.
- Frame. 400 lb weight capacity; rust-free aluminum frame.
- Console. Pro Trainer: LED. Cardio Trainer. LCD. Both consoles show time, speed, distance, calories, pace, and elevation.
- Programs. Pro Trainer: 7 programs and contact heart rate capability. Cardio Trainer: 20 programs and contact heart rate capability.
- Dimensions. 75"L x 34"W x 57"H, 300 lb. Assembly required.
Truck delivery on all treadmills.Which treadmill is right for me?