Landice L7 treadmills offer a supremely economical solution for institutional and commercial indoor training, with all of the essential features you need, coupled with durability you can rely on. This model comes in 2 variations to ensure you’re delivering the right level of fitness intensity and immersion to users.
Sporting commercial-grade bearings and an aircraft-quality aluminum frame, the Landice L7 will still be purring when your students come back for their class reunions. At the heart of this treadmill is a silent 4 hp motor that can withstand constant use without overheating—or making a peep. From its superior shock absorption to its custom cast-iron flywhee., the L7 is perfect for institutional use by larger groups.
Depending on the fitness demands and proficiency level of your user group, these treadmills come in 2 distinct tiers.
Landice L7 Pro Trainer Treadmills are great for everyday use, simplified features and programs. It is easy to use and understand, with enough options to cater to specific fitness demands.
Landice L7 Cardio Trainer Treadmills offer a step up in programming options for more advanced users. Contact heart rate reading is coveted for strict training regimens.
- Speed. 0.5-11 mph with 4.0 hp motor.
- Surface. 58"L x 20"W (reversible deck) ranging 0-15% incline.
- Rollers. 2-1/2" dia, 14 lb crowned steel rollers.
- Frame. 400 lb weight capacity; rust-free aluminum frame.
- Console. Pro Trainer: LED. Cardio Trainer. LCD. Both consoles show time, speed, distance, calories, pace, and elevation.
- Programs. Pro Trainer: 7 programs and contact heart rate capability. Cardio Trainer: 20 programs and contact heart rate capability.
- Dimensions. 75"L x 34"W x 57"H, 300 lb. Assembly required.
Truck delivery on all treadmills.Which treadmill is right for me?