A smooth, cushioned running surface and incredibly durable frame design make this top-tier treadmill a leading choice for commercial use with serious users. Landice L9 Treadmills give you access to all of the features, data, and programming required to meet and exceed your running goals, whether for personal betterment or competition training!
Ideal for Runners
Your feet, ankles, knees, hips, and other joints will appreciate the exclusive VFX floating deck system, which self-tunes to users' strides and features 5 times the shock absorption of grass. It also features the largest running surface we offer for ultimate comfort and stability. State-of-the-art, high-inertia, custom cast-iron flywheel protects the motor and electronics from stress, while aircraft-quality aluminum keeps the frame sturdy during use. Large 3-1/2" commercial grade rollers offer a greater surface area and require less tension, which increases the longevity of the bearings and belts, while further improving how smoothly it operates.
The Pro Sports Trainer steps up to 10 programs for more versatile training options and boasts a larger LCD display with heart rate monitoring capability. This offers more quantifiable data to incorporate into more rigorous training sessions.
- Speed. 0.5-11.0 mph with 4.0 HP motor.
- Surface. 63"L x 22"W (reversible deck) ranging 0-15% incline.
- Rollers. 3-1/2" dia, 22 lb crowned steel rollers.
- Frame. 500 lb weight capacity; rust-free aluminum frame.
- Console. LCD. Shows time, distance, calories, elevation, and pace.
- Programs. 10 programs.
- Dimensions. 82"L x 35"W x 61"H, 355 lb. Assembly required.
Truck delivery on all treadmills.Which treadmill is right for me?