Quiet yet capable, the Schwinn® Airdyne® Pro exercise bike is designed for extreme durability and outstanding performance. Users are able to customize the positioning of the seat and handles to get the most comfortable workout possible. Nine interval and target goal programs are included in the bike’s programming to give you the intense workout you need.
Primarily used for cardio and strength conditioning, this bike allows the user to truly isolate different body parts for more focused workouts. To isolate the upper body, use only the handles. To isolate the lower body, use only the pedals. You can also train the entire body by applying force in all areas. Progressive wind resistance technology allows the user to vary the resistance level by the amount of effort they put in. The harder you pedal, the more resistance there is.
A number of built-in HIIT programs are included to help you achieve cardio excellence. Examples include Tabata (20 second work/10 second rest) or 30/90 tab programs, as well as time, calories, miles, or kilometer programs.The bike’s console features a tachometer for motivation and visual evidence of your exertion.
Featuring a double-coated steel body and moisture-repellent frame, this bike has been designed to last for years. A custom 26-blade fan enables users to burn more calories. Front wheels on the frame allow you to easily tip and roll the bike to your desired location. An oversized seat cushion allows for proper knee placement, with a universal rail and clamp system that lets you swap in your own seat if you prefer. Multi-grip handle bars add comfort and anti-slip padding.
- Drive Train. Quiet, single-stage belt drive.
- Frame. (350 lb weight capacity)
- Basic: Durable, coated steel with solid steel cranks, padded seat, and wheels for easy mobility.
- Pro: Upgraded Basic frame with humidity resistant finishings.
- Functions. 9 programs and infinite resistance levels. Resistance increases with harder pedaling.
- Console. Speed, distance, time, RPM, watts, calories, and pulse.
- Heart Rate. Telemetry only.
- Dimensions. 42"L x 20"W x 52"H, 113 lb. Assembly required.