Get a vigorous full-body workout and torch calories on any budget with this economic yet feature-rich upright exercise bike. Signature wind-resistance technology puts you in control of the difficulty, so the more you put in, the more you get out. This sleek Schwinn® Airdyne® exercise bike features a synced arm/leg motion for a classic total body workout.
Go all-in for a full-body burn with self-balancing pedals and ergonomic handles, or pinpoint various muscle groups. Self-balancing pedals with straps allow for greater control and a lower-body focus. Footpegs take your legs out of the equation for upper-body targeting. Track it all with a console that displays always-visible metrics to give users a visual readout on their training stats and biometric data. A unique RevMeter RPM gauge that acts as a perfect motivator for interval training.
Comfortable and Reliable
Featuring a metal frame, users can count on smooth, quiet operation for years to come. Its lower profile allows for easier on/off, and its padded adjustable seats make for better comfort throughout your workout. Wheels on the front of the frame allow the user to tip the bike slightly up and roll it for easy transportation. Four levelers ensure stability once the bike is in position.
- Drive Train. Quiet, dual-stage super-torque belt drive.
- Frame. Durable metal frame with wheels for easy mobility (300 lb weight capacity).
- Functions. High-strength ABS fan system yeilds infinite resistance levels. Resistance increases with harder pedaling.
- Console. RevMeter™, time, distance, RPM, calories, power, and pulse.
- Heart Rate. Telemetry only.
- Dimensions. 64"L x 28"W x 50"H, 87 lb. Assembly required.