This high-quality SportsArt recumbent bike allows you to customize your workout to fit your needs and goals, while a mesh seat back keeps you cool throughout the entire ride. Featuring the strongest frame of any of our bikes, it also boasts the highest weight capacity in our assortment.
Stay cool and comfy while still engaging in a great workout. This bike supports your back with a vented, padded seat, helping you maintain a good posture and remain cool your entire ride. A walk-through design makes entry and exit safe and easy.
Simply adjust seat forward or back depending on your height for the perfect fit. The adjustment handles are within reach while you are exercising, so you can make these adjustments on the fly. The oversized pedals also feature adjustment straps, so you can get the proper feel for any exercise position.
A self-generating drive train eliminates the need for outside power while a poly V-belt keeps the action quiet and smooth. It's easy to get a good read on your fitness progress with a complete suite of useful metrics and data to follow. A large LED features bright red alphanumeric lettering. You can get instant feedback about a variety of important workout information, including kilometers, heart rate, calories, and more.
- Drive Train. Poly V-Belt
- Frame. Steel Frame (400 lb Weight Capacity).
- Functions. 9 programs and 40 resistance levels.
- Console. Time, speed, distance, calories, cal/HR, resistance levels, target HR, watts, and RPM. 2 USB ports and wireless CSAFE compatibility.
- Heart Rate. Telemetry only.
- Dimensions. 66"L x 26"W x 51"H, 179 lb. Assembly required.