Combining industrial manufacturing with advanced features, this treadmill has the durability to last for years and the capabilities to challenge users for years to come. Use it in commercial or institutional settings where users require consistent reliability from machines. It’s your economical solution to indoor high-level cardio for large groups.
Running on the T615 is intuitive and comfortable, thanks to a spacious 20" x 58" surface area and specialized MyFlex Plus deck cushioning. Even better, these creature comforts are backed up by institutional-strength durability The carbon-weave, low-friction belt material resists static buildup. Strong, all-welded steel provides excellent frame stability and longevity. Sealed bearings require little maintenance and provide buttery smooth revolutions. A whisper-quiet 4.0 hp powerhouse allows for 4-6 hours of continuous action.
- Speed. 1.0-12.0 mph with 3.0 hp motor.
- Surface. 58"L x 20"W ranging 0-12% incline.
- Rollers. 2-1/2" dia rollers w/ sealed bearings.
- Frame. 400 lb weight capacity; steel frame.
- Console. Tri-color LED console shows speed, distance, calories, METs, incline, pace, heart rate, and active zone.
- Programs. 13 programs and telemetry heart rate capability.
- Dimensions. 77-1/2"L x 38"W x 55"H, 233 lb. Assembly required.
Truck delivery on all treadmills.Which treadmill is right for me?