Get the most varied workout with our best light-institutional treadmill. With 14 programs at your disposal, as well as heart-rate monitoring with a built-in Polar receiver, athletes will have the challenge and data they need to achieve more focused training goals. A superior option for institutional settings, it’ll withstand intense use over time by large groups of athletes or students.
Large 22” x 62” belt provides ample running space and is constructed from carbon-weave, low-friction material to resist static build-up. Specialized MyFlex Plus deck cushioning provides users with 30% more absorption. Strong, all-welded construction provides excellent durability.
- Speed. 0.1-12.0 mph with 4.0 hp motor
- Surface. 62"L x 22"W ranging 0-15% Incline
- Rollers. 3" dia heavy-duty rollers w/ sealed bearings
- Frame. 500 lb weight capacity; all-welded steel frame
- Console. Dot matrix display shows time, speed, distance, calories, cal/hr, METs, pace, and incline
- Programs. 14 programs; contact and telemetry heart rate capability
- Dimensions. 86"L x 38"W x 57"H, 400 lb. Assembly required.
Truck delivery on all treadmills.Which treadmill is right for me?