Color-coded stations make it easy for students to stay on-task during PE class, with setup and takedown streamlined to provide maximum time for fun! Combining non-intimidating colors with the prospect of bodyweight exercises makes for a welcoming and safe environment for students to learn the dynamics of circuit training.
With 6 Rainbow® colors to designate each station of the circuit, students will have no trouble following and completing the entire repertoire of exercises. Set up fitness circuits for kids with a specific color sequence and let your class know which color is next in line, to help alleviate confusion and keep the entire class on-task.
Colors conveniently streamline setup and takedown of fitness circuits, while also keeping everything organized. Easy to recognize colors mean you can designate a group of students to be in charge of each when it comes time to unpack or pack up, maximizing class time that might otherwise be spent waiting for teachers to put out equipment. Moreover, it ensures no equipment is misplaced or lost in the shuffle—inventorying is made quick via color identification.
All of the activities within this circuit pack are bodyweight exercises, meaning students only need to leverage the mass of their own bodies to complete them. This provides a non-intimidating prospect for many students who may be anxious about using equipment or unfamiliar with specific types of items. Students will be more apt to following instructions to quickly complete each activity, instead of having to acclimate to equipment and a motion.
Bodyweight training is also considered the safest form of training because it eliminates the prospect of misused equipment or accidents cause by inexperienced equipment use.
- Numerous types of equipment make it easy to train large groups of students in varying focuses. Use kettlebells for goblet squats, fitness bars for bent over rows, stability balls for crunches, dumbbells for bicep curls, medicine balls for twists, and resistance tubing for lateral raises, to name a few examples!
- Included training boards show and explain movements for each piece of equipment at the station. Teacher cards further explain the movements and show how to efficiently set up the class for best results.
UltraFit™ CircuitPro™ Rainbow® Circuit Pack Includes:
- Rainbow® UltraFit™ Pro Stability Balls, 55 cm, Set of 6
- STEPerfect® Fitness Steps, 6"H, Set of 6
- Rainbow® ExerFit™ Core Balance Discs, 13"dia, Set of 6
- Rainbow® ProStretch™ Resistance Tubes with Plastic Handles, Set of 6
- Rainbow® ExerFit™ Workout Mats, 1/2" thick x 48"L, Set of 6
- Rainbow® Speed Ropes, 8'L, Set of 6
- Rainbow® Training Hurdles, 9"H, Set of 6
- Rainbow® SmartHolder™ Cones, 9-1/4"H, Set of 6
- Rainbow® Station Boards/Teacher Overview Cards, Set of 6
- Rainbow® VersaBag™ Mesh Storage Bags, XXL, Set of 6