Great for Small Groups
These fitness packages offer just the essentials when it comes to fitness equipment, trimming out the extras to provide a more refined training opportunity for smaller groups. Instead of focusing on finding activities for the entire class, this pack offers teachers the ability to pick specific workouts or target special areas of focus and better assist smaller groups of students in learning the fundamentals. Fewer students and a targeted curriculum results in better physical education and a more purposeful approach to fitness.
UltraFit™ Pro Trainer Packs come in Basic and Deluxe options, to help meet your budgetary goals without compromising when it comes to your students’ fitness education. Both packs include the core equipment required to properly focus on fitness; what separates them is the standard of the equipment within. Basic Packs feature our baseline equipment, which is more than ready to stand up to institutional use and routine handling. Deluxe Packs work best in more commercial settings or for programs where extreme use is common, such as for recreational centers or community facilities.
- Diverse pack eliminates the frustration of trying to determine what equipment is needed for a new program or facility. It contains all of the premium equipment you’ll need to get set up and started with fitness quickly.
- Various types of equipment make it easy to train large groups of students in varying focuses. Use kettlebells for goblet squats, fitness bars for bent over rows, stability balls for crunches, dumbbells for bicep curls, medicine balls for twists, and resistance tubing for lateral raises, to name a few examples!
- High-quality equipment will last through many classes and workouts, year after year in institutional settings.
- Included training charts show and explain movements and equipment usage in a way that’s easy for students to understand and emulate. This helps them get started training with a steady foundation.
- Each piece of equipment comes with a storage rack designed specifically for that set, to help keep everything organized and safe.
- This pack was designed around the demands of PE classes and all included equipment is safe for gym floors.
- Pack is configured to be smaller than other packs, to only include equipment essentials. This keeps the value of the pack high and its price point low for budget-conscious PE programs.
UltraFit™ Pro Trainer Pack Options
UltraFit™ Pro Trainer Packs are available in 2 packs.
UltraFit™ Pro Trainer Basic Pack
- Pack of 12 UltraFit™ Stability Balls (55 cm, 65 cm) with 2 Magnus™ ABS Racks and Training Charts
- Pack of 12 EcoFit™ Workout Mats (3/8" x 48"L) with UltraFit™ Steel Rack
- Pack of 50 Defend™ Dumbbells (2 to 10 lb) with UltraFit™ Mobile Steel Rack and Training Charts
- Pack of 36 ProStretch™ Latex-Free Resistance Tubing (Light, Medium, and Heavy) with Magnus™ ABS TubeMover™ Cart and Training Charts
- Pack of 12 UltraFit™ ClassStep™ Fitness Steps (6"H) with Magnus™ ABS ClassStep™ Cart
- Pack of 10 UltraFit™ Rubber Medicine Balls (4 lb to 14 lb) with UltraFit™ Mobile 10-Ball Rack and Training Charts
UltraFit™ Pro Trainer Deluxe Pack
- Pack of 12 UltraFit™ Pro Stability Balls (55 cm, 65 cm) with 2 Magnus™ ABS Racks and Training Charts
- Pack of 12 EcoFit™ Workout Mats (5/8" x 72"L) with UltraFit™ Steel Rack
- Pack of 50 UltraFit™ Rubber Coated Dumbbells (3 lb to 12 lb) with UltraFit™ Mobile Steel Rack and Training Charts
- Pack of 36 UltraFit™ ProTex™ Resistance Tubing (Light, Medium, and Heavy) with UltraFit™ Steel TubeMover™ Cart and Training Charts
- Pack of 12 BOSU® Balance Trainers with Magnus™ EZ-Reach ABS Cart
- Pack of 10 UltraFit™ Enforcer™ Medicine Balls (4 lb to 15 lb) with UltraFit™ Mobile 10-Ball Rack and Training Charts