With enough equipment to fill an entire room, our introductory fitness equipment for schools all contained within a single pack makes it easy to set up specific workouts or entire fitness circuits in moments. Our largest entry-level pack comes with everything your students need to build strength and stability, stretch and improve their range of motion, and boost their coordination and reflexes.
Range of Equipment
One of our largest fitness equipment packages, you’ll find everything you need to get your class moving within this pack. From stability balls to kettlebells, medicine balls to fitness bars, and beyond, there are enough different pieces of equipment to get the entire class focused on fitness! Cycle through strength training, cardio, flexibility and range of motion, and balance and coordination exercises each day, without ever needing anything beyond what this pack offers. It’s truly inclusive!
In addition to providing you with a range of fitness equipment for schools, you’ll also find everything you need to properly instruct students on using that equipment. Training charts set the tone for proper form and action with each fitness item. Everything included comes with its own specific rack, designed to keep it safe, secure, and optimally stored while not in use.
Don’t worry about picking out equipment you think you need or items you’re not sure about—instead, choose our most complete pack and know you’re getting everything you need to teach fitness to the best of your abilities and to the most benefit to your students.
- Diverse pack eliminates the frustration of trying to determine what equipment is needed for a new program or facilities. It contains all of the premium equipment you’ll need to get set up and started with fitness quickly. It doesn’t get any easier than this!
- Numerous types of equipment make it easy to train large groups of students in varying focuses. Use kettlebells for goblet squats, fitness bars for bent over rows, stability balls for crunches, dumbbells for bicep curls, medicine balls for twists, and resistance tubing for lateral raises, to name a few examples!
- High-quality equipment is designed to last through many classes and workouts, year after year in institutional settings.
- Included training charts show and explain movements and equipment usage in a way that’s easy for students to understand and emulate. This helps them get started training with a steady foundation.
- Each piece of equipment comes with a storage rack designed specifically for that set, to help keep everything organized and safe.
- This pack was designed around the demands of PE classes and all included equipment is safe for gym floors.
- Pack is large enough to equip a full class with exercises, or individual groups with targeted workouts.
UltraFit™ Professional Total Fitness Room Includes
- Set of 24 Rainbow® UltraFit™ Pro Stability Balls (55 cm, 65 cm, 75 cm) with 2 Magnus™ Stability Ball Racks
- Set of 24 MaxFit™ 1" Thick Workout Mats (5'L x 2'W) with ;UltraFit™ MatMover™ Cart
- Set of 47 pairs UltraFit™ Rubber-Coated HexElite™ Dumbbells (3-15 lb) with UltraFit™ Dumbbell Rack
- Set of 72 ProStretch™ Resistance Tubing (Light, Medium, Heavy) with UltraFit™ TubeMover™ Cart
- Set of 24 Rainbow® UltraFit™ ClassStep™ Fitness Steps (6"H) with Magnus™ ClassStep™ Cart
- Set of 15 UltraFit™ Performer™ Medicine Balls (4-14 lb) with UltraFit™3-Tier Rack
- Set of 24 UltraFit™ Fitness Bars (6 lb, 9 lb, 12 lb) with UltraFit™ Upright 24-Bar Rack
- Set of 12 UltraFit™ KettleBALL™ Kettlebells (6-35 lb) with UltraFit™ Kettlebell Rack
- Set of 18 UltraFit™ Training Charts (24"L x 18"W)