Shop for tough and long-lasting conditioning ropes for sale at Gopher Sport!
If you want to incorporate a heart-pumping cardio workout into PE class or sports training sessions, conditioning and battle ropes are a fantastic option. They are great for building up arm, shoulder, and core strength, as well as boosting cardio and increasing grip in students and athletes.
Conditioning ropes need to be tough to stand up to constant and repeated impact with the ground. The design of our ropes outlasts traditional ropes. One option is also sheathed for extra protection during workouts.
Teachers and coaches can purchase individual ropes, as well as rope packs, in various lengths and weights so students can build-up strength over time. For group workouts, anchor stations are essential, easy to use, and provide a safe conditioning option.
Which conditioning rope is right for me?
There are three factors to consider when choosing the best conditioning rope for you.
- 1” – Better grip and lighter weight for beginners or youth training.
- 1-1/2” – Ergonomic grip and moderate weight for older users.
- 2” – Oversized grip and heavy weight for serious training.
- 30’L – Requires less energy to make waves. Better for younger students and smaller training areas.
- 50’L – More slack makes it a challenge to keep the rope moving. Perfect for higher fitness levels.
- Polypropylene – Easy on hands with a smooth finish. Outlast traditional manila. Best for indoor use.
- Nylon Sheathed – Durable cover prevents fraying and damage. Best for indoor/outdoor use.
Find the best conditioning rope for your students and athletes at Gopher!