We took our standard fitness battle rope and made it even better! Sheathed in nylon, they’ll stand up to constant abuse, including repeated impact with the ground over time! This staple is great for teaching beginner to intermediate battle rope techniques.
Our Most Durable Rope
Our most durable option when it comes to fitness battle ropes, students can rely on a 1-1/2” dia rope with nylon sheathing for consistent rope conditioning exercises. Poly boot ends keep ropes from coming apart at the ends and offer an ergonomic grip that students can feel confident with. Nylon ropes won’t fray or break down like manila ropes, meaning these ropes withstand years of use without losing performance over time.
Choose between two lengths to match the needs of your students.
- 30’L, 21 lb rope is better for younger or beginner students, as it requires less energy to make waves.
- 50’L, 32 lb rope is ideal for higher fitness levels, as there is more slack in the rope that makes it harder to create waves and keep them moving.
- Low impact workouts build grip, shoulder, and core strength, while also boosting cardio levels.
- Once anchored, it’s easy to start making waves with your training! A basic wave is made with each side of the rope by holding both ends and swinging arms up and down opposite each other. Waves develop strength and stability. As you advance, waves become slams, whips, spirals, and throws.
- Poly boot ends offer users a better grip and prevent the rope from fraying at the ends.
Sets include 1 rope, wall anchor, and rope holder.Which conditioning rope is right for me?