A powerful grip increases control as students make waves with their ropes, and the Warrior Talon's grip is second to none! Textured aluminum handles afford students the opportunity to focus on power instead of maintaining their hold on ropes.
These ropes offer our best grip, reinforced with premium knurled aluminum handles. The texturized aluminum allows users to hang on even when hands get sweaty! Oversized 2" dia handles offer substantial amount of material for users to grasp. A 1-1/2” dia rope is offered in two lengths and provides moderate weight for more mature users.
- 30’L, 17 lb ropes are better for younger or beginner students, as it requires less energy to make waves.
- 50’L, 28 lb ropes are ideal for higher fitness levels, as there is more slack to make it difficult to keep the wave moving.
- Used for conditioning rope exercises. Low impact workouts build grip, shoulder, and core strength, while also boosting cardio levels.
- Polypropylene ropes outlast traditional manila and nylon ropes that might shed or fray quickly. It’s also much softer on your hands and easier on your wrists.
- Once anchored, it’s easy to start making waves with your training! A basic wave is made with each side of the rope by holding both ends and swinging arms up and down opposite each other. Waves develop strength and stability. As you advance, waves become slams, whips, spirals, and throws.
Sets include 1 rope, wall anchor, and rope holder.Which conditioning rope is right for me?