Our best uncoated cast-iron kettlebell, made with new precision-gravity technology!
An innovative upgrade to the traditional cast-iron kettlebell, our Alpha material and color-coded design makes these cast-iron kettlebell sets an optimal choice for rigorous, full-body workouts.
The superior benefits of a full, cast-iron kettlebell are enhanced, thanks to our Alpha construction! This special material is made with high-tensile strength, ductile iron for increased durability and resilience as compared to others on the market made of lesser grade iron that will chip and crack faster and easier. Kettlebells withstand the constant handling of institutional settings, to prove themselves useful in a bevy of exercises for years to come.
A flat bottom mold ensures your kettlebell won’t roll away when you set it down between exercises, or when you put it on the storage rack (included with sets) after a full workout. Molded-in weight numbers also serve to provide quick reference for easy identification of weight for students. Weights are shown in kilograms and pounds, for quick reference of either.
A unique color band on the handle specifies each weight. Colors offer quick and easy identification by instructors and users, even from across the room. Association of color and weight also ensures users use the weight correct for the training.
Two Storage Options
Both mobile and stationary racks are available to accommodate your fitness area, whether you have a dedicated workout space or use a multipurpose environment. Both racks offer dedicated spaces for differently weighted kettlebells, to make organization easy.
- Kettlebell routines generally flow from one exercise to the next. If done correctly, the smooth transitions make it feel more natural for your body to perform the steps, keeping users safe from injury.
- Compound, whole-body movements are superior to machines that isolate muscles for improving muscle tone, body composition, strength, balance, and coordination. A more effective workout can be done with a kettlebell, as compared to a machine.
- Kettlebells can be used similarly to other pieces of equipment. For example, substitute a barbell in a clean or a snatch, or a dumbbell for bent over rows or shoulder presses.
UltraFit™ Alpha™ Kettlebell Options
UltraFit Alpha Kettlebells are available in sets with racks, or individually in 11 weights.
- Stationary Set. Includes 12 kettlebells (2 ea 4 kg; 1 ea 6-40 kg), UltraFit Stationary Rack (45"L x 30"W x 39"H, 138 lb), and 3 UltraFit Kettlebell Training Charts.
- Mobile Set. Includes 18 kettlebells (2 ea 4 kg; 3 ea 6, 8 kg; 4 ea 12, 16 kg; 1 ea 20, 24 kg), UltraFit Mobile Rack (52"L x 30-1/2"W x 33"H, 136 lb), and 3 UltraFit Kettlebell Training Charts.
- Individual Kettlebells
- 4 kg (9 lb)
- 6 kg (13 lb)
- 8 kg (18 lb)
- 12 kg (26 lb)
- 16 kg (35 lb)
- 20 kg (44 lb)
- 24 kg (53 lb)
- 28 kg (62 lb)
- 32 kg (70 lb)
- 36 kg (79 lb)
- 40 kg (88 lb)