This circuit training pack organizes training into self-directed stations and introduces students to resistance band training. Multiple tubing options makes it easy to choose the right pack for your students!
Incorporate Low-Impact Resistance Training
Circuit training with resistance bands allows your students to experiment with a wide range of fundamental fitness activities, while building muscle and expanding range of motion. Adding resistance is a great way to get more out of routines without harsh impact on muscles and joints. This pack capitalizes on the familiarity of basic fitness and introduces students to fitness bands, to maximize workouts one station at a time.
Each station within the circuit is self-guided thanks to large station boards, which provide clear instruction and photos of each exercise for students to follow. There are a total of 16 exercises (1 on each side of the 8 boards) that work the entire body. This pack comes in our most basic resistance tubing with plastic handles, foam covered for additional grip and comfort, or ProTex tubing for our safest, most durable tubing option.
- Includes all of the equipment needed to get a large group properly training with resistance tubing.
- Various tubing types and resistance levels accommodate multiple users in one class.
- High-quality equipment is designed to last through many classes and workouts, year after year in institutional settings.
- Included 18" x 18" station boards direct movements at each station. Teacher cards further explain the movements and show how to efficiently set up the class for best results.
Resistance Tubing Circuit Pack Options
Resistance Tubing Circuit Packs are available with 4 tubing options. Station Boards/Teacher Cards also sold separately.
- All Packs Include:
- Tubing Packs Options
- ProStretch w/ Plastic Handles
- ProStretch w/ Foam-Covered Handles
- ProTex w/ Plastic Handles
- ProTex w/ Foam-Covered Handles
- Station Boards/Cards Only (Set of 8)