Detonate™ HEXtreme™ Bar
Extremely tough deadlift bar features specially-sized handles for men and women!
A heavy-duty powder-coated steel hex bar holds up to 1,000 lb in a hex design that helps ensure correct alignment and reduces stress on the spine. These trap bars for deadlifting feature knurled handles in 2 sizes for exceptional versatility.
- The hex design helps keep the weight centered and evenly distributed, which is important for barbell deadlifts, as they have a tendency to pull users forward.
- The design of the bars also works to relieve the stress on the lower back, incorporating similar muscles as barbell deadlifts without the same risk of injury.
- There are 2 handles.
- The inside handle is 25 mm in dia (women’s grip), designed for smaller hands and those with a shorter reach.
- The outer handle is 28-1/2 mm dia (men’s grip), the standard barbell dia and meant for people with longer reach.
- This is the largest and heaviest of our trap bars with the highest load capacity (1,000 lb). It is meant for intermediate and advanced lifters. The cockpit comes in at 88”L.
- A heavy-duty powder-coated steel bar will resist chips and dents for years to come.
- 88”L x 28-1/2”W; 70 lb.