Our most versatile weight racks keep up to 4 types of equipment close at hand, maximizing floor space and workout time. No more walking around from rack to rack—it’s all right here!
- Get built-in storage for a variety of equipment. Weight plates can be stored on the side of the rack on the storage pegs, plates can be stored in the middle on the bottom of the rack in the plate harbor, and the next shelf up has a slight angle for dumbbells and omnibells. The top shelves store kettlebells, medicine balls, bar collars and more.
- Featuring 3” x 3” 11-guage powder-coated steel, this rack is as strong as the Iron Range itself.
- Cross members are slightly textured to aid in grip if used for pull ups or ab exercises.
- Spotting arms and bar rests are lined with a poly material to avoid damage caused by metal-to-metal contact.
- Choose from 6 rack colors to show off your school spirit.
- Numerous holes are available for bar rests and spotting arms, spaced 1” apart to provide a customized lift.
- Choose from 2 options:
- Double rack with the storage for a complete setup
- Rack only features just the storage option.
- Truck delivery
Anchoring and mounting hardware is not included due to varying surfaces. Please see the following recommendations:
- When bolting to concrete, use a concrete anchor bolt at least 2-1/2”L x 1/2” dia.
- When bolting to wooden studs, use a lag screw at least 2-1/2"L x 1/2” dia.
- For any unit that requires installation to the wall or floors, we highly recommend using a licensed contractor for installation.
IronRange™ Elite™ Armory™ Options
IronRange™ Elite™ Armory™ is available separately or with accessories. Specify color when ordering (see color options when ordering).
- IronRange™ Elite™ Double Rack w/ Armory™ Storage. Includes 4 spotting arms, 4 bar rests, plate storage.
- IronRange™ Elite™ Armory™ Rack. No equipment included. Includes 1 Medicine Ball Shelf, 1 Kettlebell Shelf, 1 Dumbbell Shelf, 1 Bumper Plate Shelf, and pair of uprights.
- Custom Armory™ Rack. Build your own Armory Rack with any combination of the four shelf types listed below. Rack must have a minimum of 2 and maximum of 4 shelves, plus 2 uprights.
- Uprights (sold as Singles)
- Medicine Ball Shelf
- Kettlebell Shelf
- Dumbbell Shelf
- Bumper Plate Shelf