Made with beginners in mind, these classic weight benches have a powder-coated steel frame and vinyl-covered pads to withstand years of use.
- Featuring a 3” x 3”, 11-gauge, powder-coated steel design, these benches are built to last for many years to come.
- Choose from 3 benches:
- Flat bench has a compact design that is perfect for small spaces.
- Incline is more stable thanks to a wider footprint. It has four different upright angles that allow the user to target specific body parts.
- Glute/Ham features ankle pads with 7 vertical adjustments and 14 horizontal adjustments in 1” increments
- Pegs are located on the front of the bench for securing resistance tubing if extra challenge during movements is desired for glute/ham exercises.
- These are entry level benches, the best ones to get started with in our collection.
- Truck delivery
IronRange™ Utility Bench Options
IronRange™ Utility Benches are available in 3 options.
- Flat Bench, 40-3/4”L x 16”W x 16’H, 47 lb
- Adjustable Incline Bench, 52”L x 12”W x 17”H, 94 lb
- Glute/Ham Bench, 70”L x 32”W x 52”H, 150 lb