Choose a smaller, lighter option when introducing your students to medicine balls and watch as they develop the right technique and control across a range of medicine ball workouts for kids. 2 ball weights make it possible to outfit your students with the ideal resistance, and packs are available for mixed classes.
Our Smallest Medicine Balls
At 8” dia, our smallest medicine balls for kids we offer are ideal for acclimating your youngest students with the core basics of medicine ball training. We offers 3 and 5 lb options, to help provide students with the right amount of weight resistance for their specific build. This combination of smaller size and lighter weight lends itself to better form, control, and comfort when learning medicine ball workouts for kids.
- Introduces students to medicine ball movements with brightly colored equipment, designed just for them.
- Laminated activity guide shows 6 medicine ball exercises to use with beginner students. No research is required to provide thorough instruction to your students! Exercises focus on strength and body awareness, as well as coordination.
- Strength training with light resistance levels can be very beneficial for young muscles. With an emphasis on safety and proper technique, using lower weights with higher repetitions is an excellent way to introduce beginners to strength training routines that build confidence and self-esteem, and provide a foundation for future success.
- Specifically designed for users new to fitness, with age appropriate equipment that’s made from soft materials, in lighter weights. Younger students will benefit from learning proper usage and form.
- Unique panel construction distributes weight evenly over more seams as compared to models on the market with only 4 or 5 seams. The more seams, the more weight is displaced, which helps to ensure longevity and durability in equipment.
- Complete pack comes with a mobile medicine ball rack for protection and organized storage, as well as easy transport from location to location.
- Tack cover aids in gripping.
- Soft shell material cover is less intimidating for younger students, and is safe on all flooring.
- Rainbow® Sets in 3 lb for the newest of users or 5 lb for those who have some core strength developed, or complete pack containing both weights to accommodate a mixed class of users.
Rainbow® IntroFit™ Medicine Ball Options
Rainbow® IntroFit™ Medicine Balls are available in Rainbow® Sets of 6, in 2 weights, as well as in Rainbow® Packs of 12.
Rainbow® Sets. Include 6 medicine balls in your choice of weight and a laminated exercise guide.
- 3 lb
- 5 lb
Rainbow® Packs. Includes 12 medicine balls total (6 ea 3 lb, 5 lb), a laminated exercise guide, and a 3-Tier UltraFit™ Steel Medicine Ball Rack.