Get your students moving with a number of different fitness exercises in this action-packed card game! Fit-Nito is a perfect PE warm up exercise that can be quickly played before moving on to other activities.
In Race to the Finish Fit-Nito, deal each team an equal number of 8-1/2" x 11" cards face down. At the signal, teams flip their first card and perform the exercise displayed on it. Once completed, players run the card to the center discard pile, run back, and turn over another card. Be sure to watch for non-exercise cards! Hop, Take, U-Turn, and Free cards feature different instructions for action-packed game twists!
- Hop: Team may skip performing an exercise.
- Take 2: Team must draw an additional 2 cards from the center.
- U-Turn: Team can give this card to a another team. Receiving team draws 2 additional cards from the center.
- Free: Team gets to choose the exercise they perform.
- Free Take 4: Team gets to choose the exercise they perform while giving the card to another team. Receiving team draws an additional 4 cards.
The team to run out of cards first, or the team with the least amount left at the end of the game wins!
Visual, Colorful Components
Cards are colored by exercise and feature a durable synthetic coating to prevent wear and tear. Large words and graphics are easy to see by the entire team without huddling around each card.
Set includes 104 cards, a custom storage box, and activity instructions with multiple activity ideas and variations.