Let Gopher Sport stack up the excitement with a variety of cup stacking cups!
Stack them high, stack them wide, stack them as you learn! Gopher offers students bright and inviting cup stacking games that can be played as a fast-paced individual or team sport.
From extra thick cups for ultimate strength to jumbo size cups for races, we have it all! Students can even try a new challenge of stacking using buckets! Race to stack and unstack buckets as a team! All of our cups and buckets are available in convenient sets, so you can buy enough for the entire class.
Why should I incorporate cup stacking into my program?
Cup stacking (also known as sport stacking) is a fast-paced individual or team sport in which participants stack cups racing against the clock or each other. Stacking is done in pyramids of 3, 6, or 10 using specifically designed plastic cups with a smooth interior for less friction and holes in the bottom for airflow. With virtually no setup and minimal space required, it’s the perfect activity to play almost anywhere, in a matter of minutes!
- Hand/Eye Coordination: Improves reaction time by up to 30%.
- Ambidexterity: Requires equal use of right and left hands.
- Bilateral Proficiency: Engages both sides of the brain to develop both creative and problem-solving skills.
- Concentration: Improves focus and attention span.
- Self-Esteem: Gives everyone, regardless of athletic ability, a chance to succeed.
Let Gopher equip your classroom with colorful stacking cups!