An all-encompassing pack designed for adapted physical activity, students on the spectrum can learn how to train and tone muscles for total body wellness! Gopher’s exclusive pack contains equipment for stretching, strengthening, and varying degrees of cardiovascular training. Included folders and storage bag keep resources organized.
Friendly Introduction to Fitness
Traditional exercise room equipment can be daunting and scary to students—especially those with autism or special needs. This pack includes equipment designed for adapted physical activity to introduce students to core fitness concepts in a non-intimidating and engaging way. Soft, friendly equipment in fun Rainbow colors allow adapted PE students to learn and practice fitness comfortably.
Along with equipment, this pack includes the Visual Exercise Systems – Fitness Room Set information pack with 27 visuals (small 2” x 2” and large 8-1/2” x 11”), 2 exercise schedules, 2 countdown boards, 2 first-then sequential activity boards, exercise stories and worksheets, and 1 manual to guide implementation. These critical resources offer structure and easy-to-follow instructions to lessen the intimidation of engaging in fitness activities and exercises.
Complete Pack includes:
- Visual Exercise Systems Fitness Room, 1 Set
- UltraFit EverBound Rebounders, 2 Ea
- UltraFit Pro Rainbow Stability Balls, 55 cm/22" dia, Set of 6
- Textured EVA Foam Rollers, Semi Firm, 3 Ea
- ABsolute Ab Wheels, 3 Ea
- ProStretch Resistance Tubes w/ Foam Handles, Set of 6 (2 ea X-Light, Light, Medium)
- ExerFit Rainbow Workout Mats, 48"L, 1 Set
- VersaBag Mesh Storage Bag, Blue, Large, 1 Ea