No more huddling around small posters or squinting to see them from only a few feet away! These enormous 3’H x 5’W, full-color softball and baseball banners provide constant visual reinforcement – even from across the gym! Sharp, detailed photos display correct form and progression, while step-by-step expert instruction reinforces verbal direction and clarifies Batting, Catching, Fielding, and Throwing for students. Heavy-duty vinyl banners feature hanging grommets in all 4 corners for easy setup/takedown and switching between units.
- These easy-to-hang banners give students easy-to-see, step-by-step instructions to better and more properly perform baseball/softball skills.
- This set includes 4 banners that consist of 4 key skills, to help students properly perform basic skills used in the games of baseball and softball. Banners feature the basic skills of Fielding, Throwing, Batting, and Catching.
- Along with the image, detailed instructions and “Do and Don't” tips make sure students have the best opportunity to properly complete each assessment better and safely.
- For example, Catching:
- Stand with feet shoulder-width apart, knees slightly bent, face thrower or direction ball is coming from. Hold both hands at chest-height, palms forward.
- Keep eyes on ball at all times. move glove to a position so the lands into the pocket of the glove.
- Close glove hand to squeeze and secure ball. Bring throwing hand to glove to cover ball.
- Do: move to the ball and position glove to receive it, Don't: squeeze glove too early or too late.
- Detailed information allows students to have on-the-spot coaching.
- Durable banners are made with a heavy duty vinyl, making them resistant to ripping or frying and keeping them looking like new for years.
- Each Banner comes with metal grommets, allowing for easy display, take down, and set up in seconds.
- Enormous 5’W x 3’H instructional banners easily teach a variety of topics from across the gym.
- Sharp, detailed photos display correct form and progression, while step-by-step expert instruction reinforces verbal direction and clarifies technique for students.