Easy-to-follow instruction with accompanying photos detail the proper way to conduct popular fitness assessments. Large photos and instruction on these 3'W x 5'W fitness banners clearly walk students through each assessment, focusing on technique so each is completed properly. Heavy-duty vinyl banners feature hanging grommets in all 4 corners for easy set-up/take-down and switching between units.
- These easy-to-hang banners give students easy-to-see, step-by-step instructions to perform fitness assessments.
- Set includes 4 banners: Curl-Up, Push-Up, Trunk Lift, and Sit & Reach. Each banner features easy-to-see, large images that include motion arrows and start and stop positioning, allowing students to easily see what their body positioning should look like for each assessment.
- Along with the image, detailed instructions and tips called “Do and Don't” makes sure students have the best opportunity to properly complete each assessment better and safely.
- For example, the curl up poster has 2 images—a start and finish image—along with detailed information:
- Start: Lie on back with arms parallel to trunk. Keep feet flat on floor, knees flexed.
- Finish: Raise upper-body off floor by flexing abdominal muscles. Keep heels on floor. Do not tuck chin. Keep body straight all times.
- Do: fingers flat on floor, Don't: Hunch shoulders or reach with one side.
- Detailed information allows students to have on-the-spot coaching.
- Durable banners are made with a heavy duty vinyl, making them resistant to ripping or frying and keeping them looking like new for years.
- Each Banner comes with metal grommets, allowing for easy display, take down, and set up in seconds.
- Enormous 5’W x 3’H instructional banners easily teach a variety of topics from across the gym.