Teach the Rules
Choose the standard 8 fundamental physical education gym rules or a blank banner that allows you to write in your own rules! Utilizing this banner helps make students aware of what’s expected of them during their time in the gym. Having rules on display will be a constant reminder to stay on task and respectful of the expectations. The fundamental rules include:
A blank template allows you to write in your own rules for display.
- Come in and follow our regular routine.
- Wear gym clothes, tennis shoes, and no jewelry.
- Listen to all of the rules.
- When you hear the whistle, stop and listen.
- Respect yourself, the teacher, classmates, and the equipment.
- Safety first.
- Practice good sportsmanship.
- HAVE FUN!
- Durable banners are made with a heavy duty vinyl, making them resistant to ripping or frying and keeping them looking like new for years.
- Each Banner comes with metal grommets, allowing for easy display, take down, and set up in seconds.
- Enormous 3’W x 5’H instructional banners easily teach a variety of topics from across the gym.
- Banner includes 8 fundamental rules of the gym. Large format allows them to easily be seen and reinforced during class.
- A blank template allows you to write in your own rules for display.
Teach-nique™ Rules of the Gym Banners
Teach-nique™ Rules of the Gym Banners are available in 2 formats.
- Gym Banner with Printed Rules
- Blank Gym Banner