Teach-nique™ Soccer Banners
Introduce students to basic footwork drills for the world's most popular sport!
Soccer fundamentals come to life in stunning detail on these soccer banners. Students will view step-by-step breakdowns of essential movements and skills, such as Dribbling, Passing, Trapping, and Shooting, in full detail and with succinct explanations of the skill. Banners hung on gym walls are easy for large groups of students to see. Heavy-duty vinyl keeps them looping great over the long term, in conjunction with grommets that make for clean, simple hanging.
- These easy-to-hang banners give students easy-to-see, step-by-step instructions to better and more properly perform soccer skills.
- This set includes 4 banners that consist of 4 key skills, to help students properly perform basic skills used in the game of soccer. Banners feature the basic skills of Shooting, Dribbling, Passing, and Trapping.
- Along with the image, detailed instructions and “Do and Don't” tips make sure students have the best opportunity to properly complete each assessment better and safely.
- For example, Shooting:
- Stand 5'-10' from the ball. "Step into" the shot by taking a small step with dominate (kicking) foot, and a larger step with non-dominant foot.
- Aim for goal, swing dominant foot behind and quickly forward. Contact lower to middle-part of ball with inside arch of foot.
- Following through with leg extending forward.
- Do: use inside of foot for great accuracy, or instep(laces) for more power, Don’t: Lift hear up or take eyes off of ball.
- Detailed information allows students to have on-the-spot coaching.
- Durable banners are made with a heavy-duty vinyl, making them resistant to ripping or frying and keeping them looking like new for years.
- Each Banner comes with metal grommets, allowing for easy display, take down, and set up in seconds.
- Enormous 5’W x 3’H instructional banners easily teach a variety of topics from across the gym.
- Sharp, detailed photos display correct form and progression, while step-by-step expert instruction reinforces verbal direction and clarifies technique for students.