Increase range of motion and coordination while decreasing the risk of injury with eight upper- and lower-body stretches with the large 3’H x 5’W, vibrant stretching banners. Sharp, detailed photos display correct form and progression, while step-by-step expert instruction reinforces verbal direction and clarifies technique for students. Heavy-duty vinyl banners feature hanging grommets in all 4 corners for easy setup/takedown and switching between units.
- These easy-to-hang banners give your easy-to-see, step-by-step instructions to better and more properly perform fitness assessments.
- This set includes 2 banners that both consist of 4 stretches that allow students to get a full body stretch allowing them to be ready for play and reduce injuries and are also great for cooling down after the game to increase muscle recovery time. Featured stretches include Hips, Thighs, Calves, Hamstrings, Triceps, Quadriceps, Chest and Shoulders, and Oblique muscles.
- Along with the image, detailed instructions and “Do and Don't” tips makes sure students have the best opportunity to properly complete each assessment better and safely.
- For example, the stretch that gets your hips ready for play:
- Lie on back with 1 knee bent, and foot placed on floor. Lift opposite leg, bend knee, and rest ankle on opposite thigh.
- Place hands on back of supporting leg. Interlace fingers and pull toward body.
- Hold for 15 seconds. Switch legs.
- Do: stretch warm muscles only, Don't: bounce or make sudden movements.
- Detailed information allows students to have on-the-spot coaching.
- Durable banners are made with a heavy duty vinyl, making them resistant to ripping or frying and keeping them looking like new for years.
- Each Banner comes with metal grommets, allowing for easy display, take down, and set up in seconds.
- Enormous 5’L x 3’W instructional banners easily teach a variety of topics from across the gym.