Warm-up exercises are key to preventing injury and ensuring an effective activity time with students. Now you can get everyone warming up together, even if they are spread throughout the entire gym! 3’H x 5’W, full-color warm up posters provide visual instruction and reinforcement, even from far away. 16 warm-up exercises ensure all key muscles groups are involved (4 warm-ups per banner, 4 banners total).
- These easy-to-hang banners give students easy-to-see, step-by-step instructions to better and more properly perform fitness assessments.
- This set includes 4 banners that consist of 4 warm up activities, to help students properly warm up and prevent injuries during stretching and play. Banners feature activities including high knees, walking toe touches, heel-ups, body twists, straight leg kicks, mountain climbers, walking knee hugs, lunges, side shuffle, walking arm circles, jogging, back pedal, jumping jacks, squats, skipping, and cross overs.
- For example, Jumping Jacks:
- Stand with feet together and arms at your side.
- Jump and land with feet past shoulder-width apart, arms over head.
- Jump again and land with feet together, arms by sides.
- Detailed information allows students to have on-the-spot coaching.
- Durable banners are made with a heavy duty vinyl, making them resistant to ripping or frying and keeping them looking like new for years.
- Each Banner comes with metal grommets, allowing for easy display, take down, and set up in seconds.
- Enormous 5’W x 3’H instructional banners easily teach a variety of topics from across the gym.
- Sharp, detailed photos display correct form and progression, while step-by-step expert instruction reinforces verbal direction and clarifies technique for students.