Using equipment such as beanbags, balls, discs, juggling scarves, and stacking cups, students can develop manipulative skills like hand/eye and foot/eye coordination as well as dexterity in many different settings. Activities with jump ropes are also important because they offer many possibilities for practicing body management, rhythmic, and locomotor skills. Beanbags and foam balls are used to teach tossing and catching activities for younger children. Soft, slow-moving objects are less intimidating to younger children while catching.
NEW! Buying packs for multiple students? My PE Packs are available to be shipped in two ways to suit your needs and timeline. Select the one that is right for you!
- You Pack. All pack components will be bulk shipped together in one large container. After the lot is delivered, you will separate products to create individual kits for students.
- We Pack. Gopher Sport separates equipment into packs prior to shipping so you receive pre-assembled packs that are ready to hand to students right out of the box. Additional charge and lead time will apply.
- Coated-Foam Ball, 7” dia, 1 Ea
- Vinyl Beanbag, 4” sq, 1 Ea
- Speed Rope, 8’L, 1 Ea
- Plastic Disc, 9” dia, 1 Ea
- Juggling Scarves, 3 Ea
- QuickCups Sportscups, Set of 12
- Washable Sidewalk Chalk, Set of 12
- Mesh Storage Bag, 1 Ea
Due to the current demand, certain items in each pack may be substituted for a similar product to ensure your order is delivered on time. We appreciate your flexibility!