Great for Small Groups
The targeted equipment included in this pack, from stability balls to fitness steps, allows teachers to pick an area of focus to better teach the fundamentals to small groups of students. Fewer students and a targeted curriculum results in better physical education and a more purposeful approach to fitness.
Choose between Basic and Deluxe options to meet the fitness needs of your students. Both packs include the core equipment required to properly focus on fitness; what separates them is the standard of the equipment within. Basic Packs feature our baseline equipment, which easily stands up to institutional use and routine handling. Deluxe Packs work best in more commercial settings or for programs where extreme use is common, such as for recreational centers or community facilities.
- Diverse pack contains all of the premium equipment you’ll need to set up and get started with fitness quickly.
- Various types of equipment make it easy to train large groups of students in varying focuses.
- High-quality equipment will last through many classes and workouts, year after year in institutional settings.
- Included training charts show and explain movements and equipment usage in a way that’s easy for students to understand and emulate.
- Each piece of equipment comes with a storage rack designed specifically for that set, to help keep everything organized and safe.
- This pack was designed around the demands of PE classes and all included equipment is safe for gym floors.
- Pack is configured to be smaller than other packs, to only include equipment essentials. This keeps the value of the pack high and its price point low for budget-conscious PE programs.
- UltraFit Pro Trainer Basic Pack. Includes:
- UltraFit Pro Trainer Deluxe Pack. Includes: