Safe, Durable Design
Heavy-duty 1-7/8” dia stainless steel and exclusive BlockGuard anti-shim technology prevent tampering to the lock, while the 1" shackle features double-reinforced stainless steel construction to prevent cutting. All working parts are brass- or cadmium-plated steel to resist corrosion. A 3-number dial with an automatic scrambling feature makes locks easy to open. In the event a combination is forgotten; locks can be released by an administrator key.
- Standard Locks. The most popular and classic way to secure lockers. These locks include a 3-digit combination ranging from numbers 1-39. This allows for many unique combinations for greater security.
- SimpleCombos Locks. The same construction as a standard combination lock, except the 3-digit combinations are simple, easy-to-remember sequences ending in whole numbers or even increments (ex. 30-10-25). This is a great option for younger students who may have a harder time memorizing a combination.
- Custom Locks. Standard locks that are personalized with different dial colors and school logo, name, or initials (in white only). Call to place a custom order. All custom-keyed locks are specially made and not eligible to be returned.
- A minimum order of 15 is needed for Standard and SimpleCombos Locks; minimum of 100 for Custom Locks
- Under Control Number, type in: New
- A Control Key is needed to start a new series. Find this under Accessories (ordered with a new series only)
If you're adding locks to an existing series:
- You must specify the lock color and Control Number when ordering. This will begin with the letter V, followed by 2-3 numbers.
- This will allow for the existing control key to work with the new locks.