Give your basketball system a reliable hoop that offers great playability—especially when dunking or laying up shots. A no-tie net and steel cover plate tie everything together seamlessly, for a clean and professional installation that’s ready for fast-paced play.
Clean, Easy Installation
A no-tie net fits seamlessly onto the rim for a quick and seamless setup. No-tie means there are no weak seams or areas of concern that may begin to fail over time, making this net a clean-looking, long-lasting option.
Once the rim is in place a steel cover plate serves to hide all installation hardware and the locking mechanism. This hides any potentially harmful components and provides your basketball hoop with a seamless, clean appearance that looks and functions professionally.
- Breakaway rim design is ideal for main court and competitive play. This rim is spring-loaded to bend or flex when pressure is applied, which puts less stress on the backboard and is safer for players.
- Heat-treated ball and socket provides durability to the rim, while still lending itself to flexible play and a smooth return to its original position after a goal.
- Positive lock breakaway mechanism offers a strong, yet flexible rim construction to get the most out of your basketball system. An adjustable internal mechanism can be set to release at a certain amount of force.
- A steel cover plate nicely hides all hardware, so nothing is seen or left exposed.
- .63 in single rim with steel wing braces, made of durable powder-coated steel to protect from chips or scratches, and to provide solid looping for net.