Featuring an extremely durable breakaway double rim design, these goals are designed for the rigors of outdoor play and are ideal on outdoor hoop systems. Double rims are powder coated to protect against the elements over time. Breakaway design means a mitigated potential for damage that might render fixed rim unusable until repaired. A continuous no-tie net rounds out the reliability of the entire goal by providing you with well-rounded stability and consistency where other tied nets might begin to fail at the seams over time.
- Breakaway rim design is ideal for main court and competitive play. This rim is spring-loaded to bend or flex when pressure is applied, which puts less stress on the backboard and is safer for players.
- Features a double rim design! Double rim goals look like 2 rims welded together and provides a stronger, more durable goal as compared to single rim goals. While a double rim goal is stronger, it is tougher to play on and many will argue that practicing and playing on these rims is a great way to perfect shooting technique, as there is little room for error.
- Unique 3/4" top ring and 5/8" bottom ring combine for the double rim, and they’re made of durable powder coated steel to protect from chips or scratches, and provide solid looping attachment for the net.
- Positive lock breakaway mechanism offers a strong, yet flexible rim construction to get the most out of your basketball system. An adjustable internal mechanism can be set to release at a certain amount of force.
- Mounting plate measures 5” x 4”.