A step up in durability from the Gared® E-Z Mini Roll-Around Basketball System, this Gared® basketball goal offers a great combination of reliability, portability, and longevity, making it an ideal side court system for students of all ages. With superior features and an amiable price point, it’s great for institutional settings, recreational programs, and even home use!
Not quite as heavy-duty as Spalding® or Bison® portable systems, yet strong and sturdy enough to provide you with ideal side court action, this is a smart solution for your students and your budget. Thicker beam construction, acrylic backboard, and a fixed-rim goal all serve to solidify the durability and prevent or tipping that might compromise play.
- 3-1/2" square steel tubing, although heavier, is stronger than others with round tubing! Zinc inner post provides further reinforcement and lends itself to the spring-loaded adjustment system. This is a 1/2” wider post than the Gared® E-Z Mini Roll-Around Basketball System, making it a more durable overall option.
- Full-front base and post padding is 1" thick polyurethane foam for superior protection to players from accidental run ins with base and frame. Padding is covered in a non-tearing 14oz black vinyl.
- 48"w x 32"H backboard is 3/8" thick acrylic and great for smaller courts. Acrylic offers the same translucent appearance of glass backboards, but weighs far less. It is more durable than graphite, fiberglass, or molded plastic backboards and will offer a truer rebounding action. The backboard is not padded, but instead framed in aluminum for lightweight durability.
- Fixed rim goal is directly installed on the backboard and has no flexibility, lending further durability to the goal attachment. This goal will not hold up to main court use or dunking!
A Superior Side Court System
Thanks in part to a longer 36” setback, this hoop system provides students and teachers with a more versatile activity area. This means more room to practice jump shots, layups, free throws, and more, to help skills better translate to the court when it’s game time. Its 54”W x 32”H backboard is also accommodates shots and rebounding better, to help provide playability where other side court systems may fall short.
- Adjust goal height from 7’ to 10'H in infinite increments. Height marker on back of system shows the height of the hoop.
- Offers all the same ‘all-in-one’ components of a permanent system, with the added benefit of allowing individuals to play the sport without being limited to a particular court or park like with a fixed basketball hoop.
- At its full height of 10', 36" setback keeps the rim out a safe distance from the base. The setback is the distance from the post to the backboard. Longer setbacks increase player safety by reducing the risk of running into the post, but they also require more space. Shorter setbacks are better suited for smaller courts.
Portable and Reliable
When the game is over, simply fold the system up and remove any ballast weight to conveniently wheel it to a storage area. Compact design allows it to slide neatly and cleanly into most storage closets or sheds.
The entire system rolls away on 4 large casters, which enable it to be moved through doorways and around corners with relative ease, despite its inherent 380 lb weight. When it comes to a halt, lock the casters to keep it safely in place and comfortably add up to 250 lb of ballast weight for a truly sturdy standard!
- Unit folds down for compact storage and easier moving.
- 4 large polyurethane casters under the base so no tipping is necessary to roll it in and out of the gym or multipurpose room with ease. Once in place, wheels lock for stability during play.
- Requires 250 lb of additional ballast weight; weight can be placed in the concealed area within the base of the unit. Ballast weight not included!
- 380 lb.
- Assembly required.
- Truck delivery.