Great Return on Investment
Whether upgrading from fan-shaped backboards or a backboard material of lower quality, this acrylic, rectangle backboard option is a superior way to bridge the gap between economical installations and truly high-end options. UV-resistant acrylic material is great for both indoor and outdoor setups, and will support both beginner and advanced players with great playability off the backboard. This acrylic basketball backboard comes ready to mount and can support a wide assortment of front-mount goals, giving you the ability to further tailor your play area.
Two Size Options
- For condensed spaces, the 60”W x 42”H backboard is a great option, providing a large playable surface that’s still smaller than official-sized backboards. This makes it great for outdoor courts that may not quite be full size and short courts without official dimensions.
- 72”W x 42”H backboards represent an official size backboard, ready to give students a true game experience. Larger backboards provide more room for bank shots, layups, and other shots, while offering an ample surface for creating lively rebounds. These backboards are ideal on full-sized courts.
- Steel frame is far more durable and will hold up to more force as compared to aluminum frames on the market.
- Unit comes pre-drilled for easier installation of both padding and goal to the backboard, as well as when it comes time to mount.
- 3/8” thick acrylic backboard is UV resistant and offers the same translucent appearance of glass backboards, but weighs far less. It offers the closest play and rebounding to glass, with the durability to be used indoors or out.
- Rectangle design is the preferred shape for high school, college, and professional competition. It provides more room for play and bank shots than fan-shaped backboards.
Gared® Rectangular Acrylic Backboard Options
Gared® Rectangular Acrylic Backboards are available in 2 sizes. Truck delivery.
- 60”W x 42”H, 90 lb
- 72”W x 42”H, 111 lb