Our only steel rectangle backboard, you can count on supreme durability and great longevity no matter where it’s installed. Great for playgrounds, parks, recreational centers, and anywhere else where unsupervised basketball play might occur. Two sizes make it possible to pick the right backboard for your available space.
Designed to stand up to even the most damaging abuse and still provide a reliable shooting surface for players, these steel backboards are going to bear the brunt of the outdoors, institutional use, and even malicious intent. They’re weatherproof, graffiti resistant, and nearly impossible to damage through regular wear and tear, making them a superior investment over the long term!
For all Areas of Play
Two size options give you the ability to install a backboard that’s befitting to the space available to you.
- Choose the 60”W option for more confined spaces or half court situations, where a more controlled level of play is desired to keep games going. This size will still offer great potential, but will emphasize accuracy and quick rebounding.
- 72”W options are full-sized and are great for spacious, full-size courts. They offer ample shooting surface and provide superior rebounding potential. They’re also more conducive to bank shots and layups, adding another degree of playability to your games.
- Constructed with an integral reinforced steel channel on the reverse side for mounting and increased board support.
- Unit comes pre-drilled for easier installation of both padding and goal to the backboard, as well as when it comes time to mount.
- 12-gauge steel backboard is the most durable and vandal-proof of all the backboards. It comes with a white powder coated finish to help protect the steel from scratches, chips, and rust.
- Rectangle design is the preferred shape for high school, college, and professional competition. It provides more room for play and bank shots than fan-shaped backboards.
Gared® Steel Backboard Options
Gared® Steel Backboards are available in 2 sizes. Truck delivery.
- 60”W x 42”H, 112 lb
- 72”W x 42”H, 190 lb