Durable steel fan-shaped backboards are great for playgrounds, parks, recreational centers, and anywhere else where a reliable basketball backboard is needed.
Designed to stand up to consistent use in the outdoors, these 12-gauge steel backboards are ready for heavy institutional use. White powder-coated finish protects the steel from scratches, chips, and rust. They are weatherproof, graffiti resistant, and stand up to heavy use or fast-paced play. Integral reinforced channels on the reverse side offer increased board support.
Front-Mount backboard has no boarder, while the Rear-Mount option has a boarder.
- Powder-coated 12-gauge backboard welded to 12-gauge horizontal and vertical channels
- 54"W x 35"H; Front-Mount is 74 lb, Rear-Mount is 79 lb
- Mounting keyhole slots 20" vertical, 35" horizontal
- Hole patterns: 5"W x 4-1/2"H on Front-Mount; 4"W x 3-5/8"H on Rear-Mount
- Accepts front- and rear-mount goals, sold separately
- Truck delivery