Our most durable, adjustable in-ground basketball hoop systems give your players an experience similar to what they experience indoors. The acrylic backboard plays like an indoor glass backboard, giving players a chance to practice shooting skills. Full-size 72”W backboard is great for banking shots or practicing deeper shots, while the 60” version offers great space for all around shooting in smaller spaces. Use the removable hand crank to adjust the height of the goal from 6' to 10'H.
Double-primed, powder-coated steel post creates a durable surface that resists scratching or fading in the outdoors. Available with a 5" sq post and 3' setback for smaller spaces, or 6" sq post with a 4' setback for official size basketball courts. Each system also includes a strong breakaway rim that offers the same flex as indoor options.
- 5" sq or 6" sq powder-coated steel post
- Available with a rectangular acrylic backboard in 2 options:
- 5" sq post with 60"W x 38"H backboard, 385 lb system
- 6" sq post with 72"W x 42"H backboard, 587 lb system
- Includes post, backboard, double-rim goal, and net. Padding for post and backboard sold separately.
- 5" sq post has 3' setback; 6" sq post has 4' setback
- Truck delivery