Spalding's exclusive ZK microfiber composite ball has been a top choice of institutions for years and now is the top choice of NIRSA! NIRSA - Leaders in Collegiate Recreation has handpicked the TF-1000™ to represent the best choice for institutional use. Moisture-wicking cover and premium interior construction allows the ball to perform for years.
Designed for indoor play, Spalding’s exclusive ZK microfiber cover offers outstanding durability while also wicking away moisture that comes from players’ hands. This design helps the cover maintain a dry, tacky feel during practice and games. The premium interior construction makes this an elite ball.
- A wide channel design and full ball pebbling allow for instant channel recognition and better ball control.
- 100% nylon windings provide maximum structural integrity to the ball.
- A rotationally balanced butyl bladder provides the ultimate air retention, so the ball maintains a consistent shape for many games.
- The ball has been approved by the NFHS for official game and tournament play.
- Features the NIRSA Authenticating Mark.
- At Sizes 6 and 7, it is a comfortable fit for players and students of all ages. Size 6 is perfect for women’s play and younger students, while Size 7 is geared toward men’s play and older students.
NIRSA Spalding® TF-1000™ Classic Basketball Options
NIRSA Spalding® TF-1000™ Classic Basketballs are available in 2 sizes.
- Men’s, Size 7
- Women’s, Size 6